What does the Yoast Premium SEO plugin do for me?
Competing for page rank is a difficult, long-term strategy. That said, it’s a relatively inexpensive way to generate high-quality website traffic. A lot can be done with the basic SEO technology that’s included with your Inn8ly subscription but if you are serious about SEO and you compete nationally then the National SEO Pack will help. Specifically, you can:
- Optimize for keywords, keyphrases and synonyms, related keywords and all word forms
- Optimize for related keywords as well
- Internal linking suggestions
- Add schema markup to tell Google exactly what your page is about
- The Snippet Editor lets you preview your snippet as it appears on Google and on social media
- Readability check: increase the chances that people actually read your page
- Full control over your taxonomy
- Use the canonical link to avoid duplicate content
- Technical stuff in the background: you can edit your robots.txt and .htaccess files, clean up your URLs, and generate and update your sitemaps
- Content insights list the five words or word combinations that appear most often on your page.
- Redirect manager: your visitors don’t get stuck on a 404 Not Found page
- Focus keyword export
The final, and in many ways, most important feature is that Yoast works directly with the experts at Google to ensure that the Yoast premium plugin is always updated for Google’s algorithm.