Support is as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Complete a Support Request.
- Our Helpdesk Team will
- confirm receipt,
- verify your request matches the selected scope, and
- ask additional questions and/or provide an estimate for your request (as needed).
- Our Helpdesk Team will let you know when your request is completed.
How Support Requests Work
Our official Support hours are Monday – Friday, 9 am – 8 pm, US Eastern Time.
- Inn8ly offers both Standard and Rush request support to best fit your needs.
- Prices are included in the Support Request form for common tasks.
- For Support requests requiring additional information, there is a one-hour, non-refundable minimum charge ($50), and our Helpdesk Team will provide a not-to-exceed estimate for your approval before work starts.
- All communication connected with a Support Request is considered billable time. Communication includes, but is not limited to:
- Reading and responding to messages
- Research related to the support issue
- Internal and external meetings
- Sending an email to Inn8ly staff will delay the support process significantly. All requests must go through Support to be fulfilled.
Help Us Help You
The more details you provide related to your support request, the better the outcome. The better we can understand your technical issue or content requirement, the more efficiently and effectively we can solve or implement the change.
- Standard Support requests are completed in the order in which they are received.
- Standard Support request prices are based on 2 categories:
- Content Specialists are billed at $50 per hour.
- Developers are billed at $135 per hour.
- For Messaging Support, all communication and discovery are billable. Either a one-hour minimum charge or a total for all billable time, whichever is applicable, will be invoiced at Standard Support prices when the original question is answered.
- Rush requests offer the highest priority in the Inn8ly work queue. However, Rush requests do not guarantee that the work will be completed in a requested timeframe.
- A rush support request has two price categories:
- Content Specialists are billed at $100 per hour.
- Developers are billed at $175 per hour.
- Due to the nature of Rush Support, we will provide a cursory estimate, but Inn8ly is not responsible for exceeding this in the course of accomplishing the request. The client is responsible for all costs associated with the Rush Support request.