What does the eCommerce Add On do for me?
WooCommerce, the shopping cart plugin Inn8ly uses, is the market leader at 26% market share and over 800,000 installs. Woo has several benefits for you:
- It’s highly flexible and can support pretty much any online sales model
- It’s particularly good at supporting digital marketing efforts
- It is easy to customize, either through paid extensions or via its open-source access points
- It supports all of the standard payment gateways out of the box
- It comes with robust analytic tools
- It’s part of the WordPress ecosystem, which means there are many resources available that can readily solve your specific requirements
Broadly, WooCommerce is an eCommerce solution that can grow with you. It’s easy to use, which makes it ideal for a small online store, but it’s also highly extensible, which gives you, the online store owner, a future without having to change the eCommerce platform.
You also have access to up to ten hours* of time from one of our experienced content specialists. They have the experience to get you started quickly.
*Additional content-support hours can be purchased in bulk. Your content specialist will discuss your options.